Monday, July 21, 2008

How Do You Spell God? How Do You Spell God? by Marc Gellman


My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars
First heard of this book on Good Morning America years ago. Bought it first thing, I was intrigued by a book written by both a Catholic Priest and a Jewish Rabbi. And the fact they seemed such jolly friends intrigued me as well, not that it really was a shock or disbelief, but was refreshing to see two men of differing faiths be such chums. In this day and age, I am delightfully surprised and thrilled when you can have this interfaith communion without strife.



Anyway, about the book itself, it is a good reference and question and answer book. Questions you feel kinda stupid about asking but here would be the answers.



It has been a good long while since I read the book, so cannot give a good description here. Rest assured, unless you are an atheist, this book might have something for you. Especially if you are faced with answering some questions from children and such.


View all my reviews.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I found you. I am looking forward to reading your musings and ponderings.

Foret de Michelle said...

Glad you made it thru!!! Hope something here is of interest...mostly I just store stuff I want to read but don't want to waste paper and print it out and then lose it, LOL...